Osteria CandallaLucca READ MORE
Grand Hotel del Iles BorromeesLago Maggiore READ MORE
Emma & AntoineToscana READ MORE
Anna & MattiaVinci READ MORE
Valeria & MarcoLucca READ MORE
Nadine & PeterTorre del lago READ MORE
Silvie & StijnFirenze READ MORE
Elisabeth Louise & AymericPisa READ MORE
Linda & GiuseppeFirenze
After how long do you deliver the finished work?
Usually we give a maximum time of about 3 months during the summer season. We personally take care of the whole selection and post-production phase and we want to make sure we have the time to do our best.
In which area do you work?
We work mainly in Tuscany, but we often travel throughout Italy and abroad. We speak English, Spanish and German.
Do you travel outside Italy?
Of course and we love it. Just let us know all the details so we may confirm the extra charges for the travel.
Do you always work together?
We are a small team of 4 photographers and video makers. We work mainly as couple, but in small weddings (up to 60 guests) we can do the photo shoot alone. In the case of the photo + video service, we are always at least two.
What equipment do you use?
We carry our Canon 5d mark4 cameras and some of the best lenses in the L series, which is all we need to work with natural light. We do not like to use flash and to use bulky equipment. In general you will see us with our camera and a small bag.
How does it works?
1. We would like to have the opportunity to meet you in our studio or on Skype and listen to your requests and choose the best solution for your wedding together.
2. We prepare an agreement with the details of the service chosen. Once the agreement is signed, with the payment of the deposit (the 30% of the total amount), the photography service is reserved.
3. We’ll send you, one month before your wedding, a questionnaire where you can give us all the information you want to share with us concerning your wedding. It’s the right moment to tell us: timetable, suppliers, ideas and particular requests.
4. On the day of your wedding we’ll be at your disposal for the time we have agreed.
5. After approximately 3 months we’ll deliver all the pictures post-produced, the access to the private web gallery, the slideshow and the eventual video.
Liza & Michelangelo
They are highly professional, very down to earth, extremely nice and incredibly creative people. We couldn’t recommend them enough.
Our wedding photos and video are beyond our expections, and our family and friends think the same way. Choosing Duesudue was the best decision we’ve made.Thank you Francesca, Alessandro and Matteo for everything.
Silvie & Stijn
When looking for a photographer I felt an instant connection with the beautiful work of Duesudue. When meeting Alessandro and Francesca my good feeling was confirmed, as they are both such hearthwarming people with a true passion for photography and understanding of what is important to you as a couple. Every time we look back at our pictures and video, we are reminded of how special it was and we cry tears of happiness. Grazie mille dal profondo dei nostri cuori!!!
Elizabeth & Aymeric
Duesudue photographed our wedding this year and we couldn’t be happier with the photos. The pictures really capture the mood of the day with lots of fab candid shots of guests laughing (and crying), dancing. I know we will look back at these photos for years to come and be transported back to our wedding day. So many guests commented on what a relaxed and lovely guys of Duesudue were, and that they seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time – a very talented photographers!